The seller is engaged in online commercial activities, and offers a service of selling products online via the website www.ruedubouquet.fr
These general conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) are exclusively for individual buyers and consumers (non professional).
Rue Du Bouquet reserves the right to adapt or modify these general conditions at any time but the terms applicable are those enforced on the site on the date your order is placed.
Article 1 - Products
Products sold by the site are identified by one or more photos, descriptive text and a price all taxes included (except delivery).
The photographs taken for this website are intended as faithful as possible to the products sold. But the colours returned can vary from one computer to another.
Article 2 – Availability
Our offers articles are valid while stocks last. In the case of unavailability of a product after confirmation of your order, we will notify you by email within 3 to 5 working days. We then propose a new deadline or a similar product at a similar price or refund this item (within 30 days).
Article 3 - Price
Prices of the products listed on the site’s pages is tax included and except the logistic costs of preparing and shipping. The buyer must perform these transport costs. Shipping costs vary and are specified before finalizing the purchase. These charges may be changed at any time, including costs increase or rate of VAT or, in the case of manifest error cases. Prices are guaranteed for the duration of the online and within the limits of available stocks.
Article 4 - Forms of payment
Payment of the order is on line with Paypal. But you do not need to have a Paypal account, you can pay directly on the PayPal platform with your credit card. The date of validation of the order corresponds to the date of the online payment.
The products remain the property of the site www.ruedubouquet.fr until full payment. However, after delivery, the risks associated to the delivered goods are transferred to the buyer.
Article 5 - Delivery
Rue Du Bouquet can not be held responsible for any consequences due to delayed delivery by the carrier. Rue Du Bouquet can harmless by demonstrating that the failure or improper performance of the contract is attributable to the consumer, either unpredictable and insurmountable third contract.
Delivery time :
• Delivery can vary from 3 to 5 business days for metropolitan France, Corsica and Monaco, subject to product availability (in accordance with Article 2 - Availability).
Holidays do not count as working days.
• Delivery can vary from 7 to 30 working days for foreign countries, subject to availability of stocks (in accordance with Article 2 - Availability). Holidays do not count as working days.
• This is an average depending on the destination, shipping method and the availability of the item.
Delivery methods :
• The ordered product is delivered by an express courier (La Poste), depending on the product ordered and the address on the order form.
• The products always travel at the risks of buyer. In the event of delay, damage or lack of product, you should complain against the shipping company or to make the necessary reserves to allow such remedies.
• You must check the conformity of the goods delivered at the time of delivery and before signing the delivery note (CARRIER). You must indicate on the delivery form and handwritten reserves accompanied by your signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damaged product ...). This verification is considered done when the purchaser or a person authorized by it, signed the delivery note.
• You will also need to confirm these by registered mail to the carrier no later than three working days following receipt of the item and send a copy of this letter to "Rue Du Bouquet - 20, rue du Bouquet de Longchamp - 75116 Paris" . If the products need to be returned to us, they must be within thirty working days of delivery. Any claim made after this deadline will not be accepted. Return of product will be accepted for products in their original condition (packaging, accessories ...).
• If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn open, then you need to check the status of items. If they are damaged, you must refuse the package and note a reserve on the delivery (parcel refused because opened or damaged). We remind you that if you refuse the parcel it will be returned directly without any shipping charges at your expense.
Article 6 - Retractation and returns
Accordance with the legal provisions in force, you have 7 days from the receipt of your order to exercise your right of withdrawal from Rue Du Bouquet
No withdrawal will be accepted if the returned product is unfit for its resale. Therefore: - The product must be returned in perfect condition, in its original packaging, undamaged, unmarked. All its accessories must accompany the product. Otherwise, the product will be returned to you at your expense.
We suggest you make the return by tracked Colissimo. Otherwise, if the package is sent by you, and gets lost on the way back to our services, you would not be able to complain against the postal services and urge them to locate it. Please note that all packages not shipped by us are not under our responsibility. Only the sender of the package can complain against the postal services.
In the case of a return of compliant products, the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. It will be offered a credit or refund of the value of products to their date of purchase.
In the case of a return of non-conforming products received, the reference will be borne by the buyer. Product reimbursement and referral fees only take place after receiving the products and validation of non-compliance.
Reimbursement of approved products will be within 15 working days.
Products must be returned to the following address: Rue Du Bouquet - 20, rue du Bouquet de Longchamp - 75116 Paris (this address is not open to the public).
Article 7 - Intellectual Property
All the published elements within www.ruedubouquet.fr, such as sounds, images, photographs, videos, writing, animation, programming, graphic design, utilities, databases, software is protected by the clauses of the Intellectual Property Code and belong to Rue Du Bouquet.
Nobody is allowed to reproduce, use, repost, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, the elements of the site
Article 8 - Personal Data
The buyer is informed that during his navigation and in the context of the order, personal data about him are collected and processed by the seller. This treatment is the subject to declaration at the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés pursuant to Act No. 78-17 of January 6th 1978, under the number 1719318.
The buyer is informed that his data: -Are collected fairly and lawfully, - Are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes - Will not be further processed in a incompatible way with those purposes - Are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and their subsequent treatment - Are accurate and complete - Are preserved in a way permitting identification of concerned persons for a period that does not exceed the necessary time to the purpose for which they are collected and processed.
The seller is also obliged to take every precaution to safeguard the security of data, and in particular that they are distorted, damaged or that unauthorized parties have access to it.
These data are used for the treatment of the order as well as to improve and customize the services offered by the seller.
They are not intended to be disclosed to third parties.
The buyer shall have the right to refuse that his personal data are subject to treatment, and that this data are used for prospecting purposes, including commercial purposes.
The buyer can question the seller in order to obtain confirmation that his personal data are or are not the subject of this treatment, information relating to treatment purposes, to the categories of personal data processed and to the receivers or categories of receivers to whom the data are disclosed, the communication of personal data regarding him as well as any available information as regards the origin of the latter.
The buyer may also require the seller to correct, complete, update, lock or delete personal data which would be inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out-dated, or whose collection, use, disclosure or Conservation is prohibited.
In order to exercise that right, buyer will send an email to the seller in its quality of responsible person for such issues, at the following address: email@example.com
Article 9 - Dispute
French law rules the Terms of Conditions.
The parties agree that in case of a dispute that may arise concerning the implementation or interpretation of the terms of conditions, they should try to find a compromise.
In case of failure of this attempt of amicable resolution of the dispute, the latter shall be referred to the jurisdiction court.
Article 10 - Customer Service
For any questions, you can reach us at the following email adress : firstname.lastname@example.org or 00 33 (0)6 76 14 67 99.
Article 11 – Society contact information
The registered office of the company Rue Du Bouquet is located at 20, rue du Bouquet de Longchamp, 75116 Paris.
The VAT number is FR 59 793931759